Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Its for you to know and me to learn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkart69

darkart69

Its for you to know and me to learn Empty
PostSubject: Its for you to know and me to learn   Its for you to know and me to learn EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

This goes out to all the Compulsive Masturbators:
Gestapo
Butchukoy
Erning Buang-omg...hapit na putol iyang otin ky ni.lulu..
Pepep
Zildjan Alcoriza
Al Crimson

Do you know that masturbation can cause hairs to grow in your hands?..
Compulsive Masturbation is now dangerous to your health. This also means that people growing hairs any part of their body has been used for masturbation. I know its a shocker.

Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation, especially of one's own genitals (self masturbation), often to the point of orgasm. The stimulation can be performed manually, by other types of bodily contact (short of sexual intercourse), by use of objects or tools, or by some combination of these methods. Masturbation is a common form of auto eroticism, and the two words are often used as synonyms, although masturbation with a partner (mutual masturbation) is also common. Animal masturbation has been observed in many species, both in the wild and in captivity.

Ways of masturbating common to members of both sexes include pressing or rubbing the genital area, either with the fingers or against an object such as a pillow,kabilyas,ballpen,DVD Player; inserting fingers or an object into the anus; and stimulating the penis or vulva with electric vibrators, which may also be inserted into the vagina or anus. Members of both sexes may also enjoy touching, rubbing, or pinching the nipples or other erogenous zones while masturbating. Both sexes sometimes apply lubricating substances to intensify sensation.

The word masturbation is believed to derive from either the Greek word mezea (μεζεα, "penises") or the Latin manus ("hand") and the Latin turbare ("to disturb"). A competing etymology based on the Latin manu stuprare ("to defile with the hand") is said by the Oxford English Dictionary to be an "old conjecture".

While "masturbation" is the medical term for this practice, many other terms and expressions are in common use. In the vernacular, terms such as "pleasuring oneself", "wanking" and "jerking off" are common.

It is held in many mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression, stress and lead to a higher sense of self-worth. Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other – in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.

Mutual masturbation, the act by which two or more partners stimulate themselves in the presence of each other, allows a couple to reveal the "map to [their] pleasure centers". By watching a partner masturbate, one finds out the methods they use to please him- or herself, allowing each partner to learn exactly how the other enjoys being touched.

Other Words for Masturbation

* masturbate
* bash the bishop
* beat off (UK)
* choke the chicken (US)
* jack off (US)
* jerk off (US)
* play pocket pool (UK)
* play with oneself
* pleasure oneself
* pocket billards (UK)
* pull one's pud
* service yourself
* skeet (Canada)
* spank the monkey
* toss (primarily British)
* toss off (UK)
* wank (primarily British)
* wank off (Britain)
* whack off
* jackol or luuluu(Phil
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

PostSubject: Re: Its for you to know and me to learn   Its for you to know and me to learn EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:30 pm

This post should be delleted for being a define bad ass that would teach Little kids to be doing such bad things you sir should be put to jail for being a bad example
Back to top Go down
darkart69

darkart69

PostSubject: Re: Its for you to know and me to learn   Its for you to know and me to learn EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 pm

ultimatebullet wrote:
This post should be delleted for being a define bad ass that would teach Little kids to be doing such bad things you sir should be put to jail for being a bad example

For an Educated person like you should not act like an uncivilized child. For your information,masturbation is widely accepted among professionals and well acknowledge by them. My topic was about proper information, the advantages and disadvantages of masturbation. If you have read it well then you might learn, and prevent any unwanted happenings in the future. Teaching you this might save you from prostate cancer and save many lives from it. Thank you and have a nice day.

"I dont have a brain and it turns out you dont need one"

-B.O.B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its for you to know and me to learn   Its for you to know and me to learn Empty

Back to top Go down

Its for you to know and me to learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Mga Sekreto [Strictly Pinoys Only]-
Jump to: