Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

ultimatebullet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Objective: Barney

Education: Honored student

Honors and Activities:
Won 1st prize in Math competition
Won 2th place in Basketball tournament[reached semi finals and was MVP]
Received alot of medals from Elementary
Won Kid idol in 2007
Experiences:
1.Im an expert in pokemon
2. Im addicted at playing PSP,PS 3,X Box 360,DS gameboy
3.Im 13 hours online a day since it`s summer
Strenghts:
1. I am a kit whore, and for sure the enemy will experience extreme irritation/annoyance.
2.I have a hacks arrow
3. I have the Capability to solo Sps

Weakness:
1. Im very bad in killing Mgears without eva buff
2. Im easily annoyed by Bgears who KS.
3. Sometimes im very annoying[starbuckz can explain well]
4.I suck at cave Sps such as Daisy coz sometimes when i zerk i get smashed on the wall.
So Ciao!
Broken items :
Sniper Serpin Arrow Of Jaguar enchant 8
Ace Belpegore of Asrock enchant 11
Prizma s3
sniper dark jin of sniper enchant 12
fox s2
WP armor enchant 8
Im owner of the brigade named LastHope
I was thinking of disbanding it coz it seems i dont have the capability to have such big responsibilities
I know 5 languages
Im pinoy

Here are my picutures when i dont have MG buffs
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img387/3442/atm00200.png
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Ok. Tell Us About Yourself. What's you real name? Where are you from? Any playing experiences?

btw, your #1 strengths. You just copy+paste from Sam's sample application. -1 appeal. booooo.

we'll let the people in this brig decide.
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Well i apologize for doing it i dont realy mean it well i copied and edited it.
My name is Troy
Top 2 in my class
im 12 years old
Im very good in killing alot of WCs and i have the capability to own SP nor to drive BCU crazy.
Last 3 days i lost my hacks arrow coz i accidentaly NPCed it and that`s the reason i posted the apology to Gestapo.
My arrow in use now it
Lv 25 Edrill with 50 % RA and 108 % prob and Purple was surprised but i gave it to newcomers.
I realy hate Cave SPs coz i get smashed in the wall mostly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm

where do you live?
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Tanjay City>Ilaya City
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Is This your first time playing? did you play any gear, before this account? previous brigs? etc...
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Im from Prelude ANI i came here in ANI artemis i was finding a guy named galyan to make him to back Prelude ANI coz we needed him and i convinced him im from LatinHope brigade in Prelude ANI,Igear Lv 85 IGN Visoustance well i had fun in Artemis ANI so i stayed while he was in Prelude ANI coz you see Mosfet my leader from LatinHope ordered me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

hmmm nice try.. but i jst logged in NAAO, and when i asked brig, the brigmates told me that you are Galyan/CK_Kevzzz/vicentvaletine..... sorry dude, we dont accept liars in this brig... Mad
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

I tried driving a new name in the game cause i want to start something new i accept that i dont get accepted but please dellete the fact that im that guy,i would appreciate it if you could keep it a secret
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

I apologize for double posting but i couldnt hear the fact that im a liar? can you please explain
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

yes you are. YOU ARE CK_KEVZZZ an Ex Barney Member. aka VicentValetine/Galyan/etc etc..... damn dude...
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Here are some rules i would like to recomend for your forum if its ok:
General Forum rules:
1. Do not spam or self-promote in the forums

These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated

content.

Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Doing so is a waste of time.

Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.

Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.

However, please note that there are two exceptions to the self-promotion rule. In the Website Critiques forum, you may post the URL to your website

to ask for reviews, and in the Business Help forum you may discuss your business.

2. Do not post "Free " threads

Posting pyramid scams (such as free iPods, LCDs etc.) is forbidden. All such posts/signatures will be edited or deleted. Any new users posting scams

will be banned permanently; contributing users will either be warned or temporarily banned.

3. Do not cross post questions

Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

If you're not sure where to post, ask a moderator first.

4. Do not post copyright-infringing material

Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the

specific item). If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator.

We do not condone nor accept posts pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, warez, or spam.

Any posts or threads found in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and the poster warned or possibly banned; at the moderation team's

discretion.

5. Do not post "offensive" posts, links or images

Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.

6. Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum. If you're that desperate,

then it's time to pay for help.

7. Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times

All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or

power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the

situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).

For example, phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Suggested alternatives include "I

disagree with what you said for the following reasons..." Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 pm

ULTIMATE RULE: NO LIARS IN FORUM.
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

With all tho respect what did i lie?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

THREAD CLOSED

You Just Got Caught trying to make up another Identity. GOTCHA? Twisted Evil

P.S. Your app is a mirror image of your app on the Children's forums. What are you gonna do now? Copy paste again and try knocking on Stealthy/GermanVets/[InsertBrigNameHere] forums next? Die in a fire!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ultimatebullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ultimatebullet   ultimatebullet Empty

Back to top Go down

ultimatebullet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Applications-
Jump to: