Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lenier

Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig Empty
PostSubject: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi all!

Good Day!

I want to join the best brig in Ace Online why? Its the best Brig.

Here are some info about me, myself and I

Character : Chuckie ^_^

Experience :

Played Ace Online for about 2 weeks now , Im lvl 54 atm, dividing my time for work, friends, girls, sports and but of course ..Ace online ^_^

Played SCO since its 1st day, ANI Joymus ( Char : Zhecj ), played in the 1st Brig vs Brig Tournament. Forgot the brig(it was 3 years ago) I was in but i remember our leader was GEN. Got hacked and then I quit ( need to study for graduation).
I played SCO in Boogle (computer shop in Morayta, just in front of FEU Tech Building(the New Building))

Strengths:
1. I love raping BCU!
2. On going leveling process!
3. I'm a great follower

Weakness:
1. My weakness is my strength!
2. I hate A-gears w/ high def and super -RA guns! >.>

I hope you will give me a chance to join your brig!

Truly yours!

Chuckie!

Last edited by lenier on Sat May 02, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:57 pm

what gear was zhecj on sco? Dun remember it... :>
Back to top Go down
lenier

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Butcher wrote:
what gear was zhecj on sco? Dun remember it... :>

I-gear, im not popular lolz
Back to top Go down
TheHandsome
VOLARE! HWOOW-WOH!
TheHandsome

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:45 pm

i like ur application , u are oki to me but ur level needs to improve a bit,70x and its good.. but i have to wait for other brigmates decision coz i think they have some questions for u.. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
lenier

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:15 pm

TheHandsome wrote:
i like ur application , u are oki to me but ur level needs to improve a bit,70x and its good.. but i have to wait for other brigmates decision coz i think they have some questions for u.. Like a Star @ heaven

thanks, im lvl 57 now ^_^ level 70 is attainable but I dont know when will I turn to 70... Ill just keep on grinding >.<
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm

so chuckie, did you read our rules and regulations? if not then check it out, https://barneyreloaded.forumotion.net/rules-info-and-gay-stuff-f3/how-barneys-roll-t100.htm. This will surely help you improve, we need to know if you can be really trustworthy.. add more details pls.. Smile

what are the ways in which you can help the brig? how can you help the brig? what do you think is important for brig success?
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:25 pm

and btw, how old are you? tell us more about yourself.
Back to top Go down
lenier

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm

gestapo wrote:
so chuckie, did you read our rules and regulations? if not then check it out, https://barneyreloaded.forumotion.net/rules-info-and-gay-stuff-f3/how-barneys-roll-t100.htm. This will surely help you improve, we need to know if you can be really trustworthy.. add more details pls.. Smile

what are the ways in which you can help the brig? how can you help the brig? what do you think is important for brig success?

the link that you posted is not working Very Happy

I'm 21 years old, going 22 in Nov!

tell you about myself?

I started playing pc games since grade 6 ( 1999 or 2000 ) , the first game(lan game) I played is starcraft. I played lots of MMORPG , for example Ragnarok, MU, Flyff, RF, Pristontale, PK, etc..... Never in my life that I scammed or hacked another person or player but I do get scammed and hacked. I play for fun and entertainment. I respect people who respects other. "Men are respectable only as they respect. "

When I'm not in front of the computer, I usually play basketball, badminton, agawan base, taguan, mataya taya, poker, pusoy, pusoy dos, tongits, pekwa, 123 pass, etc.

Objective: to be part of the BarneyReloaded Brig..... to kill, rape, massacre, murder lots of BCU

Education: yes. lots of education, complete from nursery to college , IT grad

If you were a flower, which one would you be and why? I will choose Sunflower! Its so bright, lively, yellow and yummy! Sunflower biscuit! flower

Last edited by lenier on Sat May 02, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some stuffs)
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:31 pm

ok.. awaiting approval..
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm

CONGRATZ Smile
Back to top Go down
lenier

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:38 am

gestapo wrote:
CONGRATZ Smile

Thanks! God Speed BarneyReloaded! echos!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:03 pm

lenier wrote:
to rape lots of BCU

oh so thats why Gestapo went back to his BCU account. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig   Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for BarneyReloaded Brig
Page 1 of 1