Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online Empty
PostSubject: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello Barneys! *This thread contains bilious but useful facts on the effects of Globalization to one's life. I am warning you guys, do not be cantankerous, just chill, relax and read and please be magnanimous, ok?"

What is Globalization? According to our beloved Subleader Gestapo aka SuckMyDickMuthafucka, Globalization is the collision of 2 cultures or it is when 2 cultures collide. East meets West, West meets East. Specifically, Globalization is SEX. NO, its not sex. Globalization is the process or the act by which people around the world are unified. In short "MULTICULTURALISM".

Examples include KFC in Philippines & Jollibee in US, Busty Blonde Girls in the Philippines & Chubby Spaghetti Woman with a name starting with "L" in the US, David Blaine in the Philippines and Butch aka HollyMadishet in the US.

So you might think, why am I reading this shit?

Let me tell you why....

It has been a life long dream for us Filipinos to be recognized by the "Western" people. We feel kinda ticklish when a "Western" guy says:

AntiTank: "YOU ROCK MENG! YOU'RE LIKE SO AWESOME AND ALL!"
xL: "Damn you're so good! Teach me how to play Igear now"

or

Galyan: "SIR SOB YOU MY IDOL"

or

BeastStealer: "HOLLYMADISON, BUTTSEX ME NOW"

(wait, the last 2 guys are pinoys, fuck it)

Anyway, every player wants to be praised, they want to be accepted in the society or in our case the Brigade. But I have observed a lot of Filipinos who tend to follow Western Culture, who tend to admire these people, who tend to imitate them, who tend to idolize them, who tend to rape them with this facial intensity Twisted Evil .

This action is not advisable for us Filipinos, since I believe that we should be proud of our own race. We should not go into the habits and mengmengmengmengmeng of westernized dumbshits. I admire the sincerity of some loyal Barney Veterans. Kudos to the men that served Sol and the Brigade. Kudos to the Sex Slaves of Gestapo. Kudos to the victims of the nipple crunchers (MdniteBUTO) and Kudos to my Babe.

Ethnocentrism FTW! Fuck those who betray the Filipino race just because they want to be called MENG or SUPERIOR or ELITE or FUCKINGRETARD. Fuck those who join other brigades just to be called "DECENT" and just to escape from the discrimination and racial profiling of the so called "ELITE" REVOS *vomits*. If you were from Barneys and you transferred to another "WESTERN" brigade just so that you wont be part of the discrimination, THEN FUCK YOU! MUTHABITCH! Fuck those who FUCKED ME in the ASS last night. Fuck those WHO FUCKED my babe last night and lastly, FUCK YOU READER! FUCK YOU! WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS THREAD?

To HollyMadison,

I understand your feeling of loneliness. You feel left out in this brigade, and i apologize for the wrong doings of Babylannga (that FUCK) and all other DUMBSHITS in this Brigade. I know you're sensitive, i understand. YOU WANT TO CRY WITH ME? LETS CRY TOGETHER?

I would like to offer you a recall from the BarneyBrig, as Sublead, I would tell all the people in BarneyBrig to call u MENG, if that makes your Penis Erect or STAND. I will try to tell the "BARNEYS" to speak in English for you, to love you, to rape you, and to insert every standing thing in their body to any whole in your body. Please "MENG"? (oh oh oh, you feel something tingly inside?)

RETARDS! FUCK YOU FOR READING THE WHOLE THREAD! YOU JUST GOT BETCHED! (JUST A BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR GLOBALIZATION BITCHES) I WILL NOW SAY THE FILIPINO COUNTERPART OF "LOL"

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL! lol!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO, MENG. I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Butcher wrote:
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO, MENG. I love you I love you I love you I love you

An example of the effect of Globalization.

Talking Non-Sense. ktnxbai!

PWNED

LULZ jk
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm

YOUR FACE, YOUR ASS

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? Basketball
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

thank god for scroll button! halleluyah!
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:02 pm

No Diff at all.

You = Emo

BabyCheryl = Robotic Emo

Me = Sexay..
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm

ITT: A2nd'lookatmelookatmeMOMwhywontyoulookatme?'benjie scratch
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:25 am

4 ra man tig replay nato ftw!
Back to top Go down
SwiftyAT

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:36 am

Sir maam sir, I am a pinoy just like you. I visit jollibee everyday and my parents slap me with the slippers. kthx

-AT (BUTCHER IS GEY)
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:35 pm

ok im gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online   The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online Empty

Back to top Go down

The Negative Effects of Globalization in Ace Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Mga Sekreto [Strictly Pinoys Only]-
Jump to: