Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metoysman

APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!   APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:23 pm

IM APPLYING TO BRIGADE BARNEY RELOADED!!

I WANT TO JOIN YOUR BRIGADE CAUSE I WANT TO KILL BCU AND I HATE THEM ALL SPECIALLY RUSTOM PADILLA AND SAM MILBY BECAUSE THERE BOTH GAY

lol!

IM LVL 66 I GOT GOOD ITEMS PLZ LET ME JOIN ASAP!!

BECAUSE I HATE RUSTOM PADILLA AND SAM MILBY BECAUSE THIER GAY

MY CHARACTER NAME IS Black_Knight HOPE YOU LET ME JOIN ASAP! THANKZ!!

cheers

OH YEAH GUYS IM SO ACTIVE IM ONLY BEEN PLAYING FOR 6 DAYS I HAVENT SHOUT DOWN MY PC SO I CAN REACH A HIGH LEVEL.

SO PLZ LET ME JOIN BECAUSE IM VERY ACTIVE IN THIS GAME....THANKS
lol!

Last edited by metoysman on Tue May 19, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING ^^)
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!   APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Sammer detected! You're not a real peenoy. If you were, you'd know that Rustom is already dead and that Bebe Gandanghari rules all. Nice try siopao.
Back to top Go down
metoysman

PostSubject: Re: APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!   APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Butcher wrote:
Sammer detected! You're not a real peenoy. If you were, you'd know that Rustom is already dead and that Bebe Gandanghari rules all. Nice try siopao.

your wrong rustom padilla and bebe gandanghari is the same one

so he or she is the same person eklabu!!!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!   APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:49 am

metoysman wrote:
I GOT GOOD ITEMS PLZ LET ME JOIN ASAP!!

Oh wait are any of those items gonna be donated to me? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!   APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP! Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLYYING TO KILL SAM MILBY AND RUSTOM PADILLA ASAP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Applications-
Jump to: