Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Plans for Next Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

Plans for Next Month Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Next Month   Plans for Next Month EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Hey there guys.. Next month should be a fun month for us (that's if sol wont run for lead). I suggest that sol should not run, and instead just take adv bases (e.g. akron or rakion). I WANT RAKION!!. Anyway let Idef or Pinkpanther lead or something, so that we can grind our ass off and sol should reach 92 by then. OMG, Asynch is hax and i think he's the most skilled bgear eva. (plus he's 90 lvl, so sol, grind to the max please? *looks at barney, go bish*

So yea, next month, we should grind and raid. RAID is the #1 priority. Let's show those guys how we roll! let's kick their ass! and lets us be gay... ciao! =D
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Next Month   Plans for Next Month EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 am

Next month Ill buy the finished Charisma of Emp!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
medtech_00
John Estrada (Bisaya Version)
medtech_00

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Next Month   Plans for Next Month EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 am

im in for that.... im nearly finish my bs for eva bgear.. im gonna kill unbreakable and asyn.. that was my planned.. hyper fix r.a. and prob.. lol basssuuunnn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Next Month   Plans for Next Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for Next Month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Mga Sekreto [Strictly Pinoys Only]-
Jump to: