Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade   Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Guys, I DEMAND A LITTLE RESPECT.

we guys shouldnt be the usual trollers (woops, that's me), or even worst scammers. So i demand that u guys be respectful as you can get. Show it by helping one another, giving kits to HollyMadison, Comforting buchukoy the emo guy, and last but no the least for one week (Starting today) DO NOT SAY BAD WORDS (e.g. fuck, bitch, biatch, bish, iyot, lulu, yawa, piste, etc)

BARNEY BRIGADE SHOULD BE REFORMED!

WE ARE IN DEEP NEED OF REFORMS!

IF THIS WONT HAPPEN, THEN SOME PEOPLE MIGHT LEAVE BRIG AND MAKE THEIR OWN "THELONER" OR "BARNEYREVOLUTIONARIES" BRIG.

I DEMAND FULL COOPERATION.

ktnxbai!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade   Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 am

Sad thing is most barneys dont even know the meaning of civility. Selfish bastards only thinking of themselves while fcking off the rest of the nation not knowing they are behaving exactly like the "mangnao-pabuyag-siponon-boys " do. Barneys have become the same exact disease that we were so adamantly against, and the retards dont even know it. Its a shame all I ever see now are bloated egos and illusionary fantasies, throwing away humility and passive enjoyment out the window. Clock is ticking tho and when the time comes, it'll ring loud or silent depending on the next few days.

WRITING THIS IN ENGLISH SO STUPID RETARDED BARNEYS DONT COMPREHEND. GENTLY CARESS YOURSELVES MOTHERFUCKERS!
Back to top Go down

Demanding a Degree of Civility in the Barney Brigade
Page 1 of 1