Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Revo Trolls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

Revo Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Revo Trolls   Revo Trolls EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:15 am

I've had it with these Revo trolls!!! They can rant all they want, accuse us for being 3rd world country players, insult us for our stupid piloting and kitting abilities, like us for being gay men, or join us in our gay orgy. But they can never satisfy our deep and passionate need for ..........

GAY SEX.

Yes SEX is the topic here. So Guys, post your sex videos here. This is not a joke, if possible, I want you to dress and be Emo (like Crash) and bang a gay man (specifically Big and Sturdy Men). YES DO IT! I KNOW YOU WANT IT! YOU WANT SEX!

This act will surely satisfy your hungerrrrrrr! We are starving ryt! STARVING FOR IT!!! so

DO IT! geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Revo Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revo Trolls   Revo Trolls EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:39 pm

sigh :effort:
just google m2m yourself.
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw