Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Apology to Gestapo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

The purpose of this is to convey to you my sincere apology for being an annoying bad ass and im very sry for any inconvenience that made you inrage and im sry to inflict you to my rage last 3 days im very sry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm

i admit, people in barney brig dont like you. For these reasons:

1. You're Annoying
2. You act like a Kid
3. You speak like shit
4. ANNOYING
5. Jagger and Gestapo hate you for your annoyance
6. Annoying
7. Annoying
8. Attention Deficit Disorder Problem
9. You're not gay
10. Im Gay <----MannyPacquiao

IM THE ADMIN BIATCH!
Back to top Go down
ultimatebullet
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
ultimatebullet

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Admin,
With all tho respect yes i am a kid and i didnt annoy you give me an SS to proove it,im sry to put range on you but with all my respect i would be glad to accept any severe punishment you give me [except me for being a gay]
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm

GET A ROOM YOU TWO
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 pm

louya pd ni bata.a lol!
Back to top Go down
NotRynn

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:30 am

galyan is a faggot endthread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology to Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Gestapo   Apology to Gestapo Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology to Gestapo
Page 1 of 1