Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Liars Not Allowed in Barneys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Liars Not Allowed in Barneys Empty
PostSubject: Liars Not Allowed in Barneys   Liars Not Allowed in Barneys EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm

UltimateBullet = Ck_Kevzzz or VicentValetine
(oh god, almost tricked us, he said he was ViciousStance from Prelude)

"Im from Prelude ANI i came here in ANI artemis i was finding a guy named galyan to make him to back Prelude ANI coz we needed him and i convinced him im from LatinHope brigade in Prelude ANI,Igear Lv 85 IGN Visoustance well i had fun in Artemis ANI so i stayed while he was in Prelude ANI coz you see Mosfet my leader from LatinHope ordered me."

SAY WHAT? VISOUSTANCE? THAT SPELLING? SAY WHAT?

***************************************************************************************************************
OMG! MY CO ADMIN IS SO GAYISH :S CAN YOU BE MORE MANLY WHEN YOU POST? YOURE KINDA RUINING MY REP DOOD!!!!oneone!!! scratch

Oh and P.S.
Mosfet ordered a taco?!? ajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaj
*************************************************************************************************************** Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Liars Not Allowed in Barneys
Page 1 of 1