Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

I wanna visit Sol's web cafe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NotRynn

I wanna visit Sol's web cafe Empty
PostSubject: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:33 am

when I go to P.I for vacation. As long as it's close to like Cebu and shit cause I hate going to Manila for vacation. The dirty kind of pilipinos are there with their pickpocketing-on-the-jeepney-asses.
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:39 pm

yea, Sol's cafe is near Cebu. its probly like a 3 hour boat trip. or 30 minutes by plane.. So yea, it's actually very near... xD
Back to top Go down
ytfiwS

PostSubject: Re: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:17 pm

It's no where near Paranaque or Quezon City right? :\ That's where I went 2 years ago in my last vacati on. FISHBALLS AAAAH YEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
TheHandsome
VOLARE! HWOOW-WOH!
TheHandsome

PostSubject: Re: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:19 pm

its never near quezon city,. as what gestapo said, its near cebu, just a couple of hours boat trip. sol's cafe is called Yellow cafe its on the 2n flor of steds... in dumaguete city by the way..another landmark near sol's cafe is Silliman University, thats our school XD
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

NotRynn wrote:
with their pickpocketing-on-the-jeepney-asses.

Shit, gotta hide you from the Mangnao bois. Theyd sell your ass for cigarettes. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna visit Sol's web cafe   I wanna visit Sol's web cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna visit Sol's web cafe
Page 1 of 1