Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

galyan application .......

Go down 
+7
Butcher
aragoi
pepep
spycam
gestapo
gamul
johnzz123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
johnzz123

galyan application ....... Empty
PostSubject: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Ck_KevZzZ

Im from ANI prelude named galyan i play sometimes 24/7 im 3x chairman in ANI prelude and had 16k fame now im in Artemis ANI Lv 77 and 1.4k fame,sometimes i play Priston tale mostly but now im doing ace at my top i was a great Agear in Prelude ANI [if you want more info go ANI PRELUDE AND ask questions]

I want to join barney becoz they stand united and i would like to help more poeple and im credit buyer using VISA but now im not charging any creds.
Gear: Bgay
Back to top Go down
gamul
Max Alvarado: Original Pilot
gamul

PostSubject: ahhhhhhhhhhh!   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Now thats gey...... i love u naw!
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

ok.. we need to know more about you first, like personal information.. name, work, age, address, etc.

now, what are the reasons why u want to join barney brig?

for now, we will wait for other members of the brig to reply.. and comment on this.... Smile

(lol at the likes) WTF?!

lol!
Back to top Go down
spycam
Mah name is Ah-nold!
spycam

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:33 pm

I like you Gestapo!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi GALYAN..

i have 1 question
(You need to answer this as honestly as you can)

flower If you were a flower what would it be and why?

LEON(attack)
Cool
Back to top Go down
aragoi
BUCHU, THE GREAT WHITE LEGENDARY
aragoi

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Add more info please... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
johnzz123

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

If i were a flower i would be a sampaguita coz"sampaguita" is the Philippine flower and im proud to be pinoy and thats the cold truth

my items:
WP armor V4 enchant 5
Reiz panzer veil
Garuda S-II going to break it
Bawoo acid with 45 % prob and 14 min/max
Bawoo acid with 44% RAHawk V2 47 % RA

Skills
Invis and BB
ANI artemis
I have a Bgear Lv 75 but now i dont use it,Igear Lv 69 no use
Igear Lv 71 no use
ANI prelude
Agear Lv 80,Igear Lv 75,Bgear Lv 77,Igear Lv 63,Agear Lv 75,Agear Lv 74
I know backshot,turn around shot and 0 seige

I was past best member in LH[Latinhope]im the owner of the brig named philippines and was Rank 1 in rankings now no more in ANI prelude
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Judging from your app, I see a lot of baggage. Are you bringing all of them cause our brigwarehouse is currently full. Rolling Eyes

Also, I noticed that you like circlejerking with Gestapo a lot, so I guess that a good thing. albino
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 pm

I vote GALYAN to be a BARNEY RELOADED member..

clown LEON
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 pm

hmmm.. i want him to join barneys too. 100% APPROVE!

but galyan, you should remember that in order to be part of the brig or the group, a member must really be "one" with the brig. He/She must help the brig by any means possible, fight side by side during wars, no "Im #1! Im Super! Why Wont U FORM ME! (then leaves brig since he didnt get his form, TRUE STORY), no "IM ALREADY 86! IM HIGH LEVEL! I CAN DUEL ANYONE NOW! (sort of true story too), etc etc etc. WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

I know that some of these attitudes and traits are present atm in this brig, and i along with Holly and the longterm barney members would love to change this. BARNEYBRIG should be reformed. With your future acceptance in this brig, i hope u can also use your leadership skills to teach some of us that it isnt a matter of EGO, it's teamwork and helping each other out. That should be the main focus in being part of the brig. NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.

So yes, with this, I AM 100% confident in you!

Solbooster, Scubadiver please accept Galyan as part of our brig. I think he is a good player and also an experienced one.

PS: Guys in our brig, please treat our newly recruits with respect that you gave me, Holly, Gamul, Scuba and the other long time or should i say "veteran" barney members. Please treat them with respect and I hope that with these new recruits, u can learn some things from them too. (For me, respect is really the key to a good atmosphere in the brig, set aside all the EGOS, all the "IM STRONG UR NOT" mentalitiy, everyone is great and good in their own ways.

VIVA BARNEYRELOADED! VAMOS BARNEYS! VAMOS!

btw Holly, circlejerking? WTF? still love you though. xD
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am

a wall of text above me! let us see your IRL picture.
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Fck sol and scuba! Barneys is mine now and I say youre in manglolo.. errr i mean manolo!

-Butcher
Primo Mutineero Grando Emperador de los Barnos
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Thank you for such a being good,but i chang my acc to this name ^^
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Before you become a permanent barney, you must first post a picture of yourself in Pandoras Box.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

So umm which do you want as a forum account, johnzz or vincent? Suspect
Back to top Go down
KIROV
UNOD--BOTOD--BOTOD--UNOD
KIROV

PostSubject: heyyyyyyyy   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm

why did you apply on BarneyBrig CK_KEVZ...because u like GESTAPO???

and why did u leave on your previous brig??
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm

KIROV wrote:
why did you apply on BarneyBrig CK_KEVZ...because u like GESTAPO???

and why did u leave on your previous brig??

LOL! i think he wants to be part of the Gay Brig...

That's right, WE'RE ALL GAY MEN!!!! (there's no denying now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: galyan application .......   galyan application ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

galyan application .......
Page 1 of 1