Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n

Go down 
+2
gestapo
marl24
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

ADMIN TRACED YOUR IP ADDRESS!! IT SAYS "LAPU2X, CEBU CITY" D=

dont tell me the IP Address is lying.. Sad

Sorry bro, prove it to us that you're really living in America (as what you are saying).

1 more thing, i've noticed that your English is not that good... i just dont get this post:

"what did you say can you speak english please only bit that i understand in your word"

... study
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

marl24 wrote:
nope i did not know that place why you trust them lots of plyer of ace online know me versatile know me Stealhangel know me pm them

STEALTANGEL001 answer this question: (no lying)

is AmericanDragon from the U.S. or just from Cebu City?

DO NOT LIE! YOU'RE STILL UNDER OBSERVATION!
Back to top Go down
marl24
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
marl24

PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm

i am saying the truth its your choise if you dont trust me pm versatile/underover/jagger/stealhangel/i have lots of friends in barney that why they help me toj join in barney
Back to top Go down
marl24
HUH?!? POOR UNGGOI
marl24

PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:28 pm

sorry for my wrong word its wrong chat because they are saying me that i am not real american and i cannot understand there word
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

They helped you to 'apply' to barney... but you did not help yourself. You lied, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n   hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hi i am marl AmeRiCAnDRag0n
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2