Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.

Go down 
+2
gestapo
Butcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. Empty
PostSubject: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

As of this time there have been 1308940598 threads and a gajillion videos insulting the barneys on the other (more important forums :no sarcasm:) everyday of every week of every month my damn reputation and honor is bombarded without retaliation. I am not ashamed to say that I cry on my bed at night clutching my pillow watching the cartoonnetwork because people call me a noob barney Crying or Very sad. My reputation, ego and honor really matters to me in the game. It is important that people know me and are aware of me so that I can hold my head up high and be labelled to be as the 'cool' kid. It is important that all the other players respect me, all ANI and BCU and especially all the people of AO, more importantly all those people that read the suba forums. All this time my ego have been taken a beating and I am pissed because I am the only one who reads the forums and is aware of the posts. Why are you barneys so stupid and uncaring?!? I try to defend you and this is how I am repaid, so because of this I am sad to say that I am quitting the brigade and the game. I am sick of the posts and videos made by Crash on the suba forums, everytime I see them it really hurts me deep down because I know its true, especially the fact that I will die soon from hunger because I spend all 1 dollar I have each day playing on the cafe for 5 hours. I am serious, this is my last post, my last speech and my last rant, I will not be logging on anymore because I am so ashamed of being a Pinoy. Deleting my char and uninstalling after I post this. Bye barneys!

I rather be a revo than a failure like you gay fookien peenoys. Yea I went there! fuck you stupid fcks!!!

P.S.
Definitely buying a penis enlarger tomorrow so I can laugh at you failures. UP YOURS!

-HollyMadison

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 pm

oh sorry to hear that Holly.. I LOVE YOU HOLLY!

NOOOOOOOOOOT BITCH! jk i love you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 am

I new it was a lie!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 am

lol butcher. Anyway, i think Gestapo has posted a reply to Crash' Discriminating post. Well, we shouldnt mind them. Perception is a perception, Opinion is an opinion, We all know that we're not like that. We are decent both in our personal and virtual life.

So just dont mind them. Cheer up Buddy! It's not the end of the world. lol!
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOURE WRONG! IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME!!
I DEMAND EVERYONE'S ACCEPTANCE! ESPECIALLY REVO AND CRASH'S RESPECT!! IF THEY DONT GIVE IT TO ME, I AM GONNA QUIT AND PROBABLY COMMIT SUICIDE AND DYING AS A VIRGIN! I SWEAR!!!! SO PLEASE TELL THEM TO RESPECT ME OKAY!!!
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Gestapo was right! oooh why are they trying sooo damn hard?
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Try to come down and try not to reply them there just jealous

PLZ DONT DO LIKE THIS ANYMORE ITS ANNOYING
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am

IM SORRY MENG

BUT, MY ENTER KEY IS STUCK

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kikitch

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 am

DrAmA!!!!! NaA kay Speeded?? aKo na Ug mu quIt Ka... thanx Bitch

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL[/quote] Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.   IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. Empty

Back to top Go down

IM QUITTING. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.
Page 1 of 1