Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

st.gabz.was.here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aceonline

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Wars are not fought for territory, but for words. Man's deadliest weapon is language. He is as susceptible to being hypnotized by slogans as he is to infectious diseases. And where there is an epidemic, the group-mind takes over.

BarneyReloaded

I was hoping that someday I will be seen in your Brigade List...
I guess it is not the gear that takes the brigade but the pilot of it.....

My character's name is ThuMb_Iz
My level's goal is unlimited.
An active B Gear of ANI's Nation
I will be speaking the truth even if it leads me to death

It is a fearful thing to lead this great peaceful people into war, into the most terrible and disastrous of all wars, civilization itself seeming to be in the balance. But the right is more precious than peace, and we shall fight for the things which we have always carried nearest our hearts - for democracy.
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: Re: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 am

ngilngiga pd ug intro! pila mu ka oras ani hinimu? lol!
Back to top Go down
TheHandsome
VOLARE! HWOOW-WOH!
TheHandsome

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: Re: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 am

nice one cheers
source? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: Re: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Nice application Crash! I totally accept your app and also will make you co-admin for these boards. Fuck it, they don't need 2 admins, only one, and you're the most awesomest-bestest-coolest of them all! So heres my info...

User: Admin
Password: Barneysareajokehahahahahaha (6 ha)

Barney belongs to you now mother fucker! [ I totally didn't mean to cuss, just trying to be as 'cool' as you! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
imAspy
Android
imAspy

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: Re: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm

***nose-bleed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

st.gabz.was.here Empty
PostSubject: Re: st.gabz.was.here   st.gabz.was.here Empty

Back to top Go down

st.gabz.was.here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barney Reloaded :: Waiting Room for Badjaos and Tambays :: Applications-
Jump to: