Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

I love you barney

Go down 
+2
pepep
VincentValentine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm

GOODBYE I GOT SCAMMED BY Amricandrag0n,Mixedsoul,Kidkrush,Ellanoob and GT4
plz dont trust them now ill quit

I LOVE YOU GESTAPO GOODBYE now T_T
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm

AW Crying or Very sad
byebye

gest is soo sad
Back to top Go down
TheHandsome
VOLARE! HWOOW-WOH!
TheHandsome

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm

thats cool!!! quit now and give me some kits
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm

My first day inside the Barney brig and now i got scammed
Well ill realy miss Gestapo,and everyone else T_T though this is part of life and we need to keep moving forward.
Gestapo goodluck and dont change your behavior your like my lil sis >Smile goodbye
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm

OWWWWW..

its like a korean love story.. rabbit
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

GEST I love you CK_EKVZZ
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm

BYE BYE!
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm

LOL

You are so vulnerable! tough luck dude!
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Here is the story:
Kresh is my friend which case he already sold me creds already though 2 weeks after he got banned for Scamming and his friend Mixedsoul said it wasnt a real banned he got banned coz some player planned to get him banned,though he came back as KidKrush than to be Americandrag0n which i didnt know and he said he was vietnamese though i was thinking he was pinoy coz his IP is in Cebu than he went to Ellenoob which he created than i told him ill buy 20k creds,coz my parents wont let me buy creds anymore i bought 100k creds and got a messed with the creds >.>than ellannob scammed me

Im not that vulnerable gestapo
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

translate in spanish :

Esta es la historia:
Kresh es mi amigo cuyo caso ya me vendió creds aunque ya 2 semanas después de que él tiene prohibido por Estafa y su amigo Mixedsoul dijo que no era un verdadero prohibido obtuvo algunos prohibido coz jugador previsto para él prohibido, aunque regresó como KidKrush que que se Americandrag0n que i didnt conocer y dijo que era vietnamita aunque me quedé pensando fue Pinoy coz de su propiedad intelectual es en Cebú que se fue a Ellenoob que crea que yo le dije malos comprar 20k creds, coz costumbre de mis padres quiero comprar creds ya compré 100k creds y tiene un mal con el creds>.> ellannob que me timado

Vulnerables que no im Gestapo
> swap

translate in german

Hier ist die Geschichte:
Kresh ist mein Freund diesem Fall ist er bereits verkauft creds mich aber bereits nach 2 Wochen bekam er verboten Scamming und sein Freund Mixedsoul sagte, es wasnt eine echte verboten er verboten coz einige Spieler geplant, um ihn verboten, wenn er wieder als KidKrush als zu Americandrag0n, die i didnt wissen, und er sagte, er sei vietnamese wenn ich dachte er Pinoy coz seine IP ist in Cebu, als er ging an Ellenoob die er, als ich sagte ihm, krank kaufen 20k creds, coz meinen Eltern gewohnt möchte ich kaufen mehr creds kaufte ich 100k creds und hat eine Nase mit der creds>.> als ellannob mich betrogen

Im nicht so anfällig Gestapo
translate in vietnamese

Sau đây là câu chuyện:
Kresh là bạn của tôi có trường hợp ông đã được bán cho tôi creds mặc dù đã 2 tuần sau khi ông đã bị cấm cho Scamming và bạn bè của anh ta nói rằng nó Mixedsoul wasnt một thực tế bị cấm ông đã bị cấm coz một số máy nghe nhạc có quy hoạch để có được anh ấy bị cấm, mặc dù anh ta đã trở lại như KidKrush hơn để được Americandrag0n mà i didnt biết và ông nói rằng ông đã được tiếng việt mặc dù tôi đã nghĩ rằng ông được pinoy coz là IP của mình trong hơn Cebu ông đã đi Ellenoob mà anh ta tạo ra hơn tôi đã nói với anh ta bị bệnh mua 20K creds, coz wont cha mẹ tôi cho tôi mua creds nữa tôi mua 100k creds và nhận được messed với creds>.> hơn ellannob scammed tôi

Im không phải là dễ bị tổn thương gestapo
> swap
Back to top Go down
version234

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 pm

good nyt all take care always and coopirate and team work always cya night""" santa
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 pm

WTF!

why'd u need to translate it.. *sigh* i dnt know what's wrong with 2day's generation of kids.
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm

im too lazy to read a wall of text Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you barney   I love you barney Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you barney
Page 1 of 1