Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Barney Discrimination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Barney Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Barney Discrimination   Barney Discrimination EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

http://forum.subagames.com/viewthread.php?tid=420369&extra=&page=7
Back to top Go down
Butcher
What the EFFFFFFF?!?
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Barney Discrimination   Barney Discrimination EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

:serious mode ON: Wow, so how many posts are there now? (cbf checking) anyways funny thing is, their intended target (BARNEYS) dont even care, and honestly I think only the 3 of us (me, jagger and gestapo) check the suba forums (if ever). I mean, shit on us barneys all they want but by stereotyping every other Filipino... that's a big lol. Whenever they post it seems to me they are in a fantasy world where they're on a pedestal, peddling their propaganda on the rest of the pubbies, but if you look closely, noone even cares. Maybe we should appoint Hyatt to be our official spokesperson, that way they have someone tangible to troll and not just perform monologues to made-up apparitions, I kinda feel sorry for them for taking all that effort to just be ignored. The ones who would actually rage about those posts would frankly be other pinoys who are also probably not going to see it. :sigh: well at least those kinds of flames keeps me returning each day, just another reason to be a fag and a douchebag ingame. lol one of these days we should compile all the posts and videos about our faggotry... who knows, maybe we will feel ashamed or embarassed about it? maybe we'll even care....

NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
lol Very Happy

(THIS POST IS UNSCRIPTED IN ANY WAY AND IS A PRODUCT OF GENUINE AND HONEST EMOTION) pin this ribbon on my nose homos clown
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: Barney Discrimination   Barney Discrimination EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

cry more for me Crash! cry more pl0x lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barney Discrimination   Barney Discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

Barney Discrimination
Page 1 of 1