Barney Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
6 MONTHS AFTER QUITTING AND BUTCHER IS STILL NUMBER ONE IGEAR!!!! TAKE THAT BOBDABUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? Very Happy P.S. JUSTIN IS GAY!!!! SO EFFING GAY HIS SHADOW WONT FOLLOW HIM TO THE TOILET!!! /endtroll

Applying For Barney Brigade

Go down 
+5
Admin
JagJaw
gestapo
VincentValentine
gelologani16
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gelologani16

Applying For Barney Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 am

MY guide in writing this is the example application template

hi guys..may i join the brigade barney??

My name in ace online is hOuR42tWeNtY.iam a-gear now iam only lvl 52 but as time pass i will be lvling..

My brigade now is team PH.iam deputy leader in that brigade but when iam taken or approve my apply is i will be leaving that brigade cause my shopmates is the only active in that brigade,not like in barneyreloaded i see all players in that brigade during the time of war.

Here's my resume.

My name is Ferdinand Gabriel U.Pavilando
Live in 191 F.Alix St. Brgy. 10

My objective is to become a active member of barneyreloaded

Education:3rd Year High School In NMHS

I FORGOT ALL MY HONORS AND ACTIVITIES..T_T..SORRY

Experiences:
1.Iam Pianist but not as much as the pianist in the world
2.I start playing PC when i was 7 yrs. old until now iam 15.

Strengths:
1.Always Praying To have strength in a day
2.Not greedy.Iam always open to anyone.

Weakness:(IN ACE ONLINE)
1.I hate all b-gear cause they are opposite to my gear(A-GEAR)
2.I dont want to fight a kit bearer because the game is so long
3.I dont want to fight again a running enemy

That's ALL
PLEASE ACCEPT MY REQUEST AND PM ME IAM A FRIEND OF THOR127 MY NAME IN ACE IS hOuR42tWeNtY
Back to top Go down
VincentValentine
Gestapo Butt Buddy
VincentValentine

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 am

You seem to be not in there now,me and my PH brigade got a problem if you think that they are not active you shall leave and be a disgrace to us.
I was the owner of the brig though shall ill not push you your descision as in case.
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 am

where do you live? where is NMHS?

what is ur favorite flower btw?
Back to top Go down
JagJaw
John Lloyd #2
JagJaw

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

answer the question above me pl0x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:37 pm

gelologani16 wrote:
Iam always open to anyone.

o.O ?? even to gays?
Back to top Go down
pepep
PAPA PIOLO
pepep

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 pm

HI were in the Philipines is NMHS?

Wink
[ANSWER THIS QUESTION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN]

flower If you were a flower what would you be and why?

(explaination must not be below 2 paragraphs) Wink

LEON I love you
Back to top Go down
herald09

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:24 pm

hai..pwde ko join brig????????? la mn god ko brig...pero alwys mn pod ko onlne

Last edited by herald09 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herald09

PostSubject: hai   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 pm

hai......pwde ko apil sa inyo brig pls..;( !!!!!!!!!!!!dle mn ko scameeeeeeeeeer alwayz mn po ko olne..pls join me

Last edited by herald09 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kay naa mn god ako couzn nga c bgears..basta i like barney)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Make a new topic.. dont follow one's topic please.. Base it on the Sample Application. Ty Very much
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Prince Leon
nopnop

PostSubject: tskts   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 pm

barneys are usually kitters.. kits is a must in order to survive
Back to top Go down
gelologani16

PostSubject: NMHS   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 am

NMHS is my school,here in Philippines,it is Nasugbu Municipal High School,I live in Nasugbu Batangas.

Sorry to my leader in my PH brigade because i thought that they are not active but i say that somebody is active in there but many is not OL.so that i want to join to a brigade who is very active and i know that is barneyreloaded.and many of their members is really kind to help me during my quest time.

the meaning of Iam open to anyone is not even in gays.dont joke in me.iam open who need help.i will help him/her if i can kill that mobs..

SORRY TO ALL..I WISH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME IAM ALSO A FILIPINO.AND IAM 14 YRS.OLD
Back to top Go down
gestapo
Sam Milby Fans Club
gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 am

ok just stand by. keep in touch. we'll let our mods decide and also majority of the barney members.

THOSE WHO ARE IN FAVOR OF THIS GUY! POST A REPLY SAYING "YES" if not say "NO"..

thank you for your patience in this long and rigid application process.. best wishes... Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHandsome
VOLARE! HWOOW-WOH!
TheHandsome

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

i say NO because ur level is stil low, u shud prove to us that u are also a grind wh0re, barneys are know to be high levels Very Happy but until u prove to us that ur level is high like 70+ ur a YES to be ..tnx Surprised
and u have to be gay to be a YES!! bounce
Back to top Go down
gelologani16

PostSubject: FAVORITE FLOWER   Applying For Barney Brigade EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Rose is my favorite flower because like rose the rose is red like my love in my character and the game and also to other brigademate,shopmate and friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Barney Brigade   Applying For Barney Brigade Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying For Barney Brigade
Page 1 of 1